For a list of our current policies, including our Admissions Policy:
|Pre-school||Reception||Yr 1&2||Yr 3&4||Yr 5&6|
|Start of day||9:00||9.05||9.00||8.55||8.55|
|End of day||3:00||3.05||3.10||3.15||3.15|
We are now all on one site @ Northumbrian Road.
- We will now have separate entrances for both Pre School and Reception Class. They will access via the cycle path, near the play park, on Alexandra
- Years 1 – 6 can use either of the two existing pedestrian entrances onto the playground either from Alexandra Park or Chester
- Car parking is available at Alexandra Park, Benedictine, Chester Hill or Dewley. For children’s safety there will be no pedestrian access via the main
The School Club
Here at Ss Peter and Paul’s we have set up a ‘Before and After School Club’.
The children are offered a relaxing environment in which to spend time before the school day begins and again after the end of a busy school day.
The club is staffed by members of our support staff. It is managed by Mrs Marie Marshall and supported by Miss Kim Burn and Mrs Christine Bradley on a rota basis.
The cost is £4.50 per session for the morning session. The cost for the after school session is as follows:
- Up to 4.00pm £4.50
- Up to 4.30pm £6.00
- Up to 5.00pm £7.50
- Up to 5.30pm £9.00
Child Care Vouchers are redeemable. Mrs Marshall will keep a register and all monies should be given to her. Cheques should be made payable to St Paul's Catholic Academy. The account must be paid in full by the end of each calendar month. A cancellation fee of £3.00 will be charged if a booked session is not cancelled within 24 hours.
For the morning session the School Club is open from 7.30am Monday to Friday on all school days. If liked, a packed breakfast can be sent in with your child which they can eat in the Club.
The after school session runs from the end of the school day until 5.30pm Monday to Friday on all school days.
Anyone is welcome to attend this club!
The ‘Before and After School Club’ contact number is 07583605940.
To find our latest menu available to students:
- White or blue shirt or polo shirt.
- Grey or black trousers or skirts.
- Blue school jumper or cardigan– available directly from the school with the school logo.
- Proper black shoes – no trainers.
- Girls should wear only sleeper or small stud earrings.
- Book bags are available from the school.
- Black or navy shorts.
- School logo PE T-shirt available directly from the school.
- Black sandshoes.
- No earrings.