At Ss Peter and Paul’s we aim to Promote a learning community based on the Gospel values of love, trust and respect Where the achievements of everyone are recognised and celebrated. Living, Learning and Loving together with Christ.
Our School Aims
This vision is to be shared by all the school community through the following ways:
To be committed to honesty and responsibility in all relationships.
- To provide a rich, exciting and stimulating curriculum which challenges every pupil to achieve their maximum potential.
- To create a family ethos with a caring and welcoming atmosphere that gives us all a sense of belonging.
- To provide a calm, safe environment for every person to grow, learn and feel valued.
- To provide each individual with the life skills necessary to become a responsible citizen, committed to the church.
- To provide opportunities to form links with local, national and international communities, developing our understanding of the world beyond our school.
School Equality Information and Objectives
The Public Sector Equality Duty 2011 has three aims under the general duty of Schools:
- Eliminate unlawful discrimination, harassment and victimisation and other conduct prohibited by the act.
- Advance equality of opportunity between people who share a protected characteristic and those who do not.
- Foster good relations between people who share a protected characteristic and those who do not.
We have considered how well we currently achieve these aims with regard to the protected groups under the Equality Act (race, disability, gender, gender re-assignment, age, pregnancy and maternity, marital status, sexual orientation, religion and belief)
The details of these objectives should also be read in conjunction with the schools current equality information (DfE Analyse School Performance (ASP), in -house tracking) which has informed the development of the objectives.