00 - 01
School Opening Hours
Pupils at Ss Peter and Paul's are inspired by the Gospel teachings of Jesus Christ and we apply these values to everything we do.
|Pre-School||Reception||Year 1/2||Year 3/4||Year 5/6|
|Start of Day||9:00||9:00||9:00||9:00||9:00|
|End of Day||3:00||3:05||3:10||3:15||3:20|
|Total Hours (per week)||30 hours|
30 hours, 25 minutes
|30 hours, 50 minutes||31 hours, 15 minutes||31 hours, 40 minutes|
- SOFT START for Reception and Years 1-6. Pupils can enter the school building from 8:45am until 9am prompt.
- Any students from Years 1-6 who arrive after 9am should report to the main office.
- We have separate entrances for both Pre School and Reception Class. They will access via the cycle path, near the play park, on Alexandra.
- Years 1 – 6 can use either of the two existing pedestrian entrances onto the playground either from Alexandra Park or Chester Hill.
- Car parking is available at Alexandra Park, Benedictine, Chester Hill or Dewley. For children’s safety there will be no pedestrian access via the main entrance.